Educational Serial Book Number
Introducing ESBN (Educational Serial Book Number), ESBN is a unique identifier for educational books. ESBN, or the Educational Serial Book Number, is important for educational books because it provides a unique identification system that can help to facilitate the distribution, cataloging, and access of educational books and resources including textbooks, modules, workbooks, monographs, Guidebook, Tutorial and more. ESBN is a unique numbering system for educational books that provides a simple, standardized way to identify and track books worldwide. And with its simple, standardized format, ESBN is easy to use and integrate into your existing book management processes. Whether you’re a small publisher or a large educational institution, ESBN can help you to manage your book inventory more effectively, reduce errors, and improve the overall quality of your educational materials.
ESBN has been registered in GS1 US to ensure it works and recognises globally. ESBN has GTIN GS1 U which is registered 197644309436 as GTIN for specific for ESBN. Check GS1 US online through GS1US.
SINGLE GTIN GS1 US
197644309436 is GTIN and is registered in GS1 US.
It was created to provide a standardized and universal system for identifying and cataloging educational materials, regardless of their origin or language. The ESBN system consists of a 3-digit country code, an 7-digit unique book number, a 2-digit publication year, and a 1-Type of Educational Book.
1. Standardization: The ESBN system provides a standardized and universal system for identifying and cataloging educational books, regardless of their origin or language. This helps to avoid confusion and mistakes when searching for, ordering, and purchasing educational books.
2. Access: ESBN can help to improve access to educational books, particularly for students and educators in remote or underprivileged areas. By providing a clear and standardized system for identifying books, ESBN can make it easier to distribute educational resources to those who need them.
3. Tracking: ESBN can be used to track the usage of educational books and resources, which can help to inform decision-making about future purchases and distribution. By tracking usage and demand, educational institutions can better plan for future needs and allocate resources more effectively.
4. Recognition: Having an ESBN can add credibility and recognition to educational books and resources. It can signal to educators, students, and publishers that the book has undergone a rigorous identification process and meets certain standards for educational content.
5. The Most affordable identifying and cataloging educational books.
1. National Agency: If any National Agency, local publishers need to contact to register to get ESBN.
2. University Press: Academic press, sometimes referred to as a university press, is a publishing house associated with a post-secondary institution. The press specializes in publishing scholarly works, many of which are authored by faculty members. Most large research universities house an academic press.
3. Faculty Press or Department Press : it can be from any Department both public and private organization which prepares and publishes their books.
4. School Press: Similar to University Press, the schools publish teachers and students work.
5. Local Education Publisher: Private Company or public prepares and manages the distribution of books and other materials.
Furthermore, Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org